Coaching for Personal & Professional Mastery Program
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Are you ready to begin your journey?
*Due to the COVID-19 requirements, we have changed all our in-person conferences this year to 100% virtual for everyone’s safety.
Coaching for Personal & Professional Mastery is Newfield Network’s premier, eight-month program. It includes the five-day Foundation Course and sixteen weeks of Foundations of Ontological Learning and then builds on both with another five-day Coach Training immersion and another sixteen weeks of virtual learning in The Art and Practice of Ontological Coaching. Here the focus shifts to blending and applying the Newfield ontological distinctions with the core competencies of coaching.
This coach training program is accredited by the International Coach Federation. It includes 125 student contact hours, personal coaching and mentor coaching, and performance evaluations.
The topics we cover are:
Theory of the Observer: The world that we live in and the possibilities of action within that world are shaped by the ensemble of beliefs, paradigms or master assertions that we have about ourselves, others and the world. By means of modifying the observer we are, ontological coaching can enlarge our possibilities for action, enhance our effectiveness and reduce our suffering or lack of satisfaction that certain situations cause us.
Learning to Learn: One of the main capacities allowing us to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing economy is the ability to learn. Through this, we can take charge of developing new abilities to see problems or challenges as possibilities for innovation and development.
Model of breakdowns: In our personal development and organizational life, problems occur that challenge our traditional ways of doing things. One interpretation of “breakdowns” is that they are possibilities for learning, innovation, and development, and they allow us to increase our capacity for action and results.
Effective Listening: A central aspect in the ability to anticipate working conflicts, to satisfy our clients’ concerns, and even to anticipate requests or to be an offer to others, lies in learning to listen to others’ concerns, the environment, the future, etc.
Theory of the Acts of Speech: If we review our daily life, we discover a great part of it is immersed in conversations – to ask for help, to offer a product, to hire someone, etc. We maintain that increasing our power, our capacity to coordinate actions, and our well-being, lies in improving the quality of our communication & ontological coaching.
Powerful Conversations: One of the most frequently declared problems by people in organizations is the difficulty to generate and participate in different kinds of conversations. There are organizations that easily engage in conversations for action but have difficulties speculating, making a legitimate complaint, or innovating. There are people who have great power to dream up new projects and limited power to put those dreams into concrete actions. We bring to our ontological coaching programs a profoundly simple but effective technique for having powerful conversations.
Conversations, Actions, and Emotions: In our current times, we often neglect the importance and impact that moods have on the results we produce. For example, actions taken from a mood of resignation are not as likely to produce the intended results as actions taken from a mood of, say, ambition. Emotional intelligence is an important capacity to develop in managers and an essential ingredient in good ontological coaching.
The Art of Ontological Coaching: In our ontological coaching program, you learn how to blend the Newfield ontological distinctions with the core coaching competencies.
Transform the way you see and are in the world through Newfield’s ontological approach and learn to coach others to do the same. Learn more about the Coaching for Personal and Professional Mastery program.
Entire 8-Month Program: March 23, 2021 through November 19, 2021
- March 23 – 26, 2021 & March 31 – April 2, 2021 | Foundation Course
- April 3, 2021 – July 19, 2021 | Module 1: Foundations of Ontological Learning
- July 20 – 23, 2021 & July 28 – 30, 2021 | Coach Training Mid-Course Intensive
- July 31, 2021 – November 18, 2021 | Module 2: The Art & Practice of Ontological Learning
- November 19, 2021 | Closing Intensive
*To view future dates, scroll to the bottom of the page.
Locations & Venues
The Foundation Course – March 23 – 26, 2021 and March 31 – April 2, 2021 – 8 am to 2 pm MT
Coach Training Mid-Course Intensive – July 20 – 23, 2021 and July 28 – 30, 2021 – 8 am to 2 pm MT
This year, the Foundation Course and the Mid-Course Intensive will be held virtually. Get more information here.
Julio Olalla, Founder & President, and Veronica Paz Olalla Love, Global Chief Executive Officer
Regular tuition begins at $11,400 and varies depending on the payment plan selected. Dates and tuition include this program’s prerequisite – The Foundation Course.
$500.00 of your first payment is a non-refundable security deposit. All payments are 30 days apart starting from your first payment and will continue until paid in full.
If you are interested in a different payment plan, please fill out the registration form and contact Linda Fischer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.449.6617.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
Written notification of your withdrawal by email to email@example.com is required.
– $500 of your tuition is non-refundable.
– $3,000 of your tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of The Foundation Course.
– $5,700 of your tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of Module 1: Foundations of Ontological Learning (FOL).
– $8,700 of your tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of the Coaching for Personal and Professional Mastery Mid-Point Conference.
– Your full tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of TAPOC.
– Any outstanding tuition payments are due in full.
– To transfer between programs, there is a Program Change Fee of $250.
If you have questions, please reach out by calling +1.303.449.6117 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready to begin your journey?
Future Program Dates
Fall 2021 – September 21, 2021 through June 17, 2022
- September 21 – 24, 2021 and September 29 – Oct 1, 2021 | The Foundation Course
- October 2, 2021 – February 14, 2022 | Module 1: Foundations of Ontological Learning
- February 15 – 18, 2022 and February 23 – 25, 2022 | Coach Training Mid-Course Intensive
- February 26, 2022 – June 16, 2022 | Module 2: The Art & Practice of Ontological Learning
- June 17, 2022 | Closing Intensive
- 8 am to 2 pm MT.
- Meeting times specific for the intensives: Foundation Course, Coach Training Intensive, & Closing Intensive.
- This year, all Newfield programs will be held virtually. Get more information here.