Coaching for Personal & Professional Mastery Program
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Are you ready to begin your journey?
Transform the way you see and are in the world through Newfield’s ontological approach and learn to coach others to do the same. Learn more about the Coaching for Personal and Professional Mastery program.
Entire 8-Month Program: September 23, 2019 to May 29, 2020
In-Person and Virtual:
- September 23 – 27, 2019 – The Foundation Course & Coaching Certification Opening Conference, from 9 am – 6 pm MT
- September 28 – January 26, 2020 – Module 1: Foundations (Virtual)
- January 27 – 31, 2020 – Coach Training Mid-Course Intensive, from 9 am – 6 pm MT
- February 01 – May 28, 2020 – Module 2: The Art & Practice of Ontological Coaching – TAPOC (Virtual)
- May 29, 2020 – Coaching Certification Program Closing (Virtual)
Locations & Venues
The Foundation Course – September 23 – 27, 2019
Courtyard by Marriott
1410 Dry Creek Drive
Longmont, CO 80503 United States
Coaching Certification Training Mid-Course Intensive – January 27 – 31, 2020
Hyatt Place Boulder/Pearl Street
2280 Junction Pl
Boulder, CO 80301 United States
Julio Olalla, Founder & President, and Veronica Paz Olalla Love, Global Chief Executive Officer
Standard tuition for Coaching for Personal and Professional Mastery is $10,000.00. Dates and tuition include this program’s prerequisite – The Foundation Course.
If you choose a payment plan, all payments are 30 days apart starting from your first payment and will continue until paid in full.
$500.00 of your first payment is non-refundable.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
Written notification of your withdrawal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org is required.
– $500 US of your tuition is non-refundable.
– $3,000 US of your tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of The Foundation Course.
– $5,000 US of your tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of Module 1: Foundations.
– $8,000 US of your tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of The Coaching for Personal and Professional Mastery Mid-Point Conference.
– Your full tuition is non-refundable on Day 1 of TAPOC.
– Any outstanding tuition payments are due in full.
– To transfer between programs, there is a Program Change Fee of $250 US.
If you have questions, please reach out by calling +1-303-449-6117 or emailing us at email@example.com.